YOU'RE NOT ALONE!
You can contact the Anti-violence Center Centro Donna di San Donato h24:
call or leave a message at 0236527138
Wednesday h. 9-12
Wednesday 13-16 Friday 9-12
11 questions to understand if you are in a situation of domestic violence
1. Does he prevent you from hanging out with friends or family?
2. Does he check constantly where you are, who you are with, if you are online and with whom on Whatsapp and Facebook?
3. Does he claim to have your personal passwords?
4. Does he diminish you and diminish your choices?
5. Does he humiliate you, insult you?
6. Do he threaten to commit suicide if you express the intention to end the relationship?
7. Does he deny you economic resources? Does he prevent you from having a job or using your resources according to your will?
8. Does he impose unconsensual sexual practices on you?
9. Does he threaten you if you want to ask for help?
10. Does he throw objects at you?
11. Does he push or hit you?
* forms of gender-based violence are many and often intertwined: these questions don't have to be all valid, even just one is enough.